Sunday, June 2, 2013

It Has Begun - Burger Week 2013

It Has Begun - Burger Week 2013

Every year I think to myself that I'm going to get in better shape and then The Oinkster goes and makes Burger Week. A week long Burger event that will test your willpower as well as your waistline. Take a look at last year's offerings;



Yeah, that was a pretty bad year in terms of my diet's concern. So what does this year's offerings have in unique burgers and modern and Oinkster twist to the classics? Take a look for yourself. 



This is going to be a pretty crazy week. I'm most looking forward to the McRib take come next Sunday. As a person who loves McRibs, but at the same time hates McDonalds and the McRib itself for how terrible it typically is, this is going to be interesting.

I'll be blogging about each burger by the middle to late in the day with some picture of it. Why? Well, what the fuck else am I going to be doing with my time? Aside of trying to go hiking to combat the amount of calories eating a Hamburger a day for a week will be doing to my figure.

No comments: