Friday, November 30, 2012

Who Framed Roger Rabbit For Saying The N Word?

Who Framed Roger Rabbit For Saying The N Word?

Okay, so take a look at this video.



Now what exactly did you hear? Apparently there's some controversy over whether Donald Duck calls Daffy a "Stupid doggon nigger" in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Snopes says it's a false and you would expect that it would be the end of it, but I just watched the movie again and I'm fairly sure it says it.

What else could it be? Someone else I asked said it said Doggone stupid litttle, but I don't know what to believe in all of it. I mean, it's clearly Doggone, and not Goddamn, but I'm totally hearing Nig... sound at the beginning of the last word.

Then again, perhaps this will sound crazy, but bare with me, maybe I just should stop trying to analyze Donald Duck's gibberish.




No comments: