Thursday, November 15, 2012

Political Ads Fucking Suck it

Political Ads Fucking Suck it

With the election now over, you probably just assumed that the political commentary would be over. Well, I just wanted to take a moment and reflect back on why the election season is truly a thing of the devil.







HA! "I'm Paul R. Nelson and my voice has a gravitas of a 14 year old counter-strike player"



It's really sad. First it was "Yes we can", then "Hope & Change", now it's all "Forward". At this rate, 2016 slogans are just going to be monovyllabic grunts, floating signifiers devoid of all meaning.

Clinton 2016 "Uh-huh, yep!" 

While I like the idea of going forward, but I also believe in taking America back, truly this is the MOST DECISIVE ELECTION EVER! More ads should be like this.. 


No comments: