Sunday, November 25, 2012

Denny's - An Unexpected Journey

Denny's - An Unexpected Journey 

So with Thanksgiving out of the way, I'm guessing that the first thing on your mind is when the next meal comes... And hey, you're just in time for a Hobbit/Denny's cross por



Okay, I don't what to think.. other than, Where the fuck is my Lemba Bread?!? Huh, Denny's. Where's my Lemba bread at, yo. And what about the complimentary pipeweed?

Well, okay. I guess I can talk to the sketchy looking dude hanging out in the parking lot if I want that sort of thing. So what else is on the menu?  

Dishes include Gandalf's Gobble Melt and Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies...




You know, The Lonely Mountain Treasure and Radagast Pancake Bites do sound tasty.

Yeah, shut up. I know it's Denny's. So what.

No comments: