Friday, October 12, 2012

It's Always Sunny....

It's Always Sunny....

So It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia returned last night. Man, does it feel like a long time since the last season ended. Plenty of things happened since. 




The shocking, or at least to me, thing to happen is that Danny DeVito and Rhea Pearlman have decided to split. Let me tell you, if there was one celebrity couple - hell, if there was one couple anywhere in the world that gave me hope in thinking that two people were better suited to be with each other, it was those two.

One is a freakishly small troll and the other is... well, a freakishly small troll.

They were made for each other.... but I guess after 31 years of marriage later, they apparently aren't. Who would have thought that union would be one to break.

I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. It's pretty common knowledge that Danny is a fucking horn dog. I recall the time on set that he pretty much hit on everything that moved. It's sort of tough not to be so hung up on pussy when you're that small. He's practically at eye level with it all day. So it's no shock that he'd want to grab at it all the time.

I guess we should just accept it. Marriage is dead.

Thanks, always sunny. If you weren't so popular, Danny wouldn't have the slightest idea that he could do better.


No comments: