Monday, July 16, 2012

Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

putting it simply - Dinosaurs rock! Well - did rock. Sadly they all died in a horrible accident that included one drunk asteroid driving itself into an Earth filled with Dinos. This all started MADD. Mammals Against Drunk Destruction.



But before it's tragic accident at the hands of a cosmic bottle Dino's rocked!



I love me some dino action. Here's my family getting lunch:



I used to have this awesome book full of illustrations of dinosaurs, but I can't find it anymore. It had a bunch of pictures in it. One was of this tricerotops mauling a T-rex's stomach with its horns. In reality, that wasn't very nice. I'd much rather have my dinos be more... laid back.



Nothing is better than a surfing Dino.. But maybe there is a way to top that.. How about TWO SURFING DINOS!



I sure did always love ankylosauruses. Ha ha ha, auto correct wanted to change that to tyrannosauruses. Touche, auto correct.







I have to admit, I was disappointed when I found out the dimetrodon wasn't really a dinosaur and all my childhood beliefs were sort of crushed.



It's cool though. Cause he eventually turned into us. Or something.


No comments: