Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen

So yeah... Charlie Sheen's pretty crazy. Yup, he's a crazy dude who has an hour-long interview special on ABC this Tuesday:
ABC sent out a scheduling release on Saturday scheduling a special interview with Charlie Sheen for next week.
Announced under the title "A Special Edition of 20/20 - The Charlie Sheen Interview," the installment will air from 10:01 to 11 p.m. on Tuesday, March 1 in the slot now vacated by "Detroit 187."
Well, this interview will either sink or save his career. I seriously can't wait to see the clusterfuck of a mess that he attempts to pull himself out of.

The interview so far has been utterly filled with insanity bombs. The whole thing is just amazingly comical.
"I was banging seven-gram rocks and finishing them, because that's how I roll," he said. "I have one speed. I have one gear. Go."

Sheen described himself as superhuman, citing a "different constitution," "different brain" and "different heart" than normal people that allowed him to survive such extreme bouts of drug use.

"I got tiger blood, man," he said. "My brain….fires in a way that is -- I don't know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm."

...............

"I'm not going to, period, the end," he said. "I blinked and I cured my brain, that's how. Everybody has the power. …Can't is the cancer of happen. I can't do it. The Nike slogan doesn't say, 'Just Try It.' Oh, OK. Just try it. No, 'Just Do It,' man."

...............

I'm gonna sue for what I'm worth and what I deserve and what they think they can take from me. They can't," Sheen said. "I don't have a job. I got a whole family to support and love. And -- people beyond myself, people a lot more important than me, are relying on that money to -- fuel the magic."

Sheen will reportedly sue CBS and Warner Bros. for more than $300 million for "mental anguish," according to the New York Post.



"They didn't give me any advice. …It was just love," he said of his conversations with these celebs, calling them all "radical people." "Occasionally, you know, a giant marquee name comes through on your caller I.D. And it's like, 'winning.'"

Sheen said he hopes his "billions" of fans will rally behind him.

"Rally behind me with radical violence and focus and say that, 'No, we will not stand for this. We will not stand for our man being made the scapegoat when he's made everybody around him rich. And now they're punishing them and turning his crew family against him.' You know, it's really not cool, man.'"
Just read that Charlie Sheen thing on TMZ and laugh your ass off. This guy is just bat-shit insane. He literally calls himself a drug.
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.
I asked my local dealer if they could get me some Charlie Sheen but they said they were all out. Shit. I'm sure many people didn't care about Charlie Sheen before all this who are now totally behind him because of how insane he sounds.



Though I guess a drugged addled millionaire saying a bunch of random stupidity isn't top news that you should really concern yourself with, I mean, Two and a Half men is doomed. Flat out doomed. And if Sheen doesn't get serious help and soon, he'll be dead within a year. But hey, it's better to blow up than fade away, right?

If anything, they'll still probably try and continue the show on without him in some convoluted way. It will still mean the death of the show, even if the guy they replace Sheen with is better in every way. There's just no way they'd let a show that popular die without it suffering a bit first.

You would think that they'd bump that kid up to at least a third of a man by now. He almost looks like he's 20 now a days. The show's been on for how long now? Though I really wouldn't be surprised if they write out Charlie altogether and add a black guy and call it two and three-fifths men. It'll play really well in the south that way.



If you want to check out some comedy refreshing, check out this little website full of Living the dream-isms.

It's only a matter of question on if there has been anyone ever who has been this high as Charlie Sheen has been these last few days. I mean, the last time I had an office job I used to start my days with half a Xanax bar, a couple screwdrivers, a bowl of weed, and then a couple lines of toot around 10:30 to keep me going until lunch.

So the question now is why do I care about this? Cause he kept his highly paid gig on two and a half men after repeated instances of abusing his wife and girlfriends. Pulling a knife to one's throat on Christmas eve, but he gets shit canned and destroys the employment of all the rest of the cast and crew of the show because he's on drugs and is fucking crazy.

That's why. Because I work with people like him all the time. Who's simple actions could be the end of a pay check for the hard working folks like me in the industry. But hey, just a reminder... Here's Charlie's video to the President....



Yup, can't say I had any idea that we didn't see this thing coming from a mile away?

No comments: