Sunday, November 22, 2009

Smack My Bitch Up

Smack My Bitch Up

If you didn't think of a Prodigy song when you read the title and just jumped tot he conclusion that I was talking about domestic violence, well then, you have been desensitized to the wonders that is domestic violence.

I was going to suggest a internet interactive game to sort of get you to feel numb to the whole domestic violence and link you to a site called HIT THE BITCH but it seems that the Danish folks have decided not to let any non-Danish people play a game where you simply smack someone around to show how "gangsta" you really are as you can read from this letter:
"Dear non-danish visitor,

Due to an extremely high amount of traffic "Hit the Bitch" has been limited to only allow users from Denmark.

However, domestic violence is a global problem, so please support the fight against it in your local country.

Thanks for your interest.

Kind regards
Children exposed to Violence at Home"
But don't worry, those of you who are scared that Children are exposed to Violence at Home can see what the exact video game was all about in this following youtube clip:



I don't know that the audience is actually people who habitually beat women. I don't speak Danish, but the message I got out of it was that cavalier talk about domestic violence, like framing it as pussy/gangsta, further enables abusers.

I know you're asking if there is more than one way to hit her. The answer is no, there's only one way... THE WRONG WAY! See, Danish people. I just made a better impact with my message than your website did.

I don't think this going to have the desired effect on the target audience. "Oh man, I used to beat women.. then I found this website allowing you to beat this chick.. couldn't get enough. I loved it.... then I got 100% gangsta and everything changed..."

Just not going to happen. Advocacy stuff almost never changes the mind of somebody all the way on the opposite side, but it can do a good job of changing opinions of those who've vet to form and solidify an opinion of their own.



The site is not a bad idea but if it were properly revolutionary than after the first time the protagonist raised his (her?) hand in a manner of disrespect to the power of the womyn, she would have chopped off his balls with a cleaver. See, that's my inner feminist coming out.

This really is not going to have a positive effect, except for helping some very disturbed individuals masturbate. I suppose I shouldn't judge. I mean, chicks insulting you in foreign languages might get some people really hot. Definitely justified to rub one out to this.. I mean, seriously, what is the dumb bitch blubbering about?

Which, after talking to a Danish friend of mine who told me what she's saying, it just makes the whole thing just so much worse. So what does she say? I'm sure you'll feel more justified in beating her black and blue

In short, she had a great night out, she danced with someone, you feel like you should decide who. The only thing smaller than your dick is your iq. If you loved me, you wouldn't hit me. Do you feel strong now?? Blah blah blah just generic stuff like that.


What kind of putz designed this? You can't even do a proper backhand. Think outside the box, Danish Violence advocacy board.

Also, you're broadcasting this to the internet? Come on, let's be honest. Most nerds will be shocked by a girl speaking to them to actually do anything to them. If anything, a lot of them will just sit there taking that emotional abuse hoping she will stop being mean to them. Then close the page, thus proving that the real bitch is the internet user...

Why doesn't this girl run away after I hit her like two times? I know, because she's in love with you! But then, why is she calling you an idiot, a fuck face and flipping you off? Well, that's cause you're abusives and it isn't a very healthy relationship.

Lastly, I just want to know how to uppercut. I already tried forward, down, forward/down + punch. God damn it, internet... God damn it, Humanity...

No comments: