Friday, September 11, 2009

Fuck 9/9/09... We Got 9/11 To Worry About

Fuck 9/9/09... We Got 9/11 To Worry About

Everyone was making some serious shit about 9/9/09. What fools! What foolish fools indeed! Don't they know the real shit behind the numbering stuff that all those Mayans were too afraid to right all about?

Yeah, what better way to close out this massive amount of 9/11 blogging than by some stupid thin-foil bullshit that I hope spreads like a massive brush fire..... fuck, too soon? Anyway, when I'm not being completely serious about Jesus, I'm being completely serious about America. That's why on this 9/11, I'm doing a lot of funky things with numbers to show that elevens are fucking evil and we should carpet bomb the shit out of them till they turn to mother-fuckin' glass!

Let me drop some knowledge on you about the Eerie Elevens.

The date of the attack: 9/11 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11
The first plane to hit the towers was: Flight 11

There's More.......

State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union
New York City - 11 Letters
Afghanistan - 11 Letters
The Pentagon - 11 Letters
Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters
Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11
Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11
A dirty towel head works at 7/11... very close to 9/11
This blog was written * posted on 9/11
Number of friends I had before I wrote this piece - 11

DID.I.BLOW.YOUR.MIND?!?!?!?!

Yeah, that's what I thought. Here's hoping that I have uncovered the secret evil that truly is Eleven.. Now if you don't mind, I need to prove that I'm a good ol' God fearing Patriotic American.. hoooo-raaaaah!



*What the fuck, do you think I don't have a life or something? It may be 9/11 but it's a god damn Friday.. I got places to be, yo.

No comments: