Monday, August 31, 2009

Nerd Weddings

Nerd Weddings

It's not uncommon for nerds to get married. Yes, it's a rare thing for a nerd to find another nerd.. or at least someone willing to accept their nerd behavior. Once you do find that one hot girl that is accepting of your nerd and geek like tendencies, you better hold on tight and never let go. You hear me? NEVER.LET.GO! While there's plenty of fish in the sea, you're bait isn't good enough to attract much else.

Hey, don't take that as an insult. Ok, you can. Well, you should. It's coming from me and I'm pretty mean. I mean, there's nerds and then there's you. Yes you. You're the one who wants to have your wedding themed after a fucking video game.



What the fuuuuuck?



Um.. ok, I suppose we can roll with that...



It sucks to be a brides maid anyway. I mean, listen to the name of the role. MAID, you're in an uglier dress than the bride by design and you're now stuck wearing some stupid head gear? Kill yourself now.



And what's with this photographer? He's jumping the 180 line making this whole shoot look like it's jumping from one side to another. Is he literally running around this big group of nerds?



SEE?!!? Stop breaking the 180 rule. I guess he must have been busy playing video games when he should have been going to photo class.



That's just strange. I suppose to each their own. But really, what sense does this make? Can you really be sure you'd look back at this in 20-30-40 years and think "Yeah, that was a good idea" Hell, what next gen game console will be out by then that you'd long forgotten the Xbox. Oh, who am I kidding. They'll be divorced in five years. The only question is who's taking which console with them.



Oh, and to top it all off you got this as your wedding cake? Shiiiiit, get the fuck out of here.



I'm mad cause it doesn't look like it would feed a lot of people and if I'm at a wedding, I sure as hell want to eat. But then again, why do I have to be a hater?

If you and your soon-to-be-ex are ok with the strange wedding that is centered around a theme that most of your guest wont even be aware of, then more power to you. At least you found someone who shares similar interest as you... for now. Enjoy it while it last.

For those of you who don't know what the fuck this is from. Congrats, you have lives.

No comments: