Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Truth Is Stranger With Fiction...

Truth Is Stranger With Fiction...

I didn't feel like writing today. So enjoy a sample of fictitious characters come to life. You'll have nightmares on some of these cartoons/ fiction characters come to life...

The Future is scary..



It's time for Aaaaanimaiacs!



For me to poo on!



I sort of feel sorry for the bull. That has to be 5 minutes sold humiliation



Still doesn't make not wearing pants ok.



Ladies, watch your rings



Oh william street. you'll be well Representative in this blog



STRRRRONG BAD!



Pika pi?



Stealin' baskins since the break of dawn



Oh conkers!



They built a theme park for this guy?



Disturbing, I know.. but oh so cute.



How could I follow meatwad by anything less than Mastershake?



To be honest, he's waaaay older than an average teenage turtle.



I'll teach you to throw up another store at the mall!



Oh childhood cartoon memories.



I know this one is going to be tough.. Squidbillies



Fail... whale.



Ducks were very popular cartoon characters



What did I say?



Back to your poke-ball, you!



Was it dog cat or cat dog?



Stop, Chocula time!



Don't let it hug you



I miss my sega days



Yeah.. that's one awesome way to end this. Enjoy your nightmares.

No comments: