Sunday, December 21, 2008

IT'S TIME FOR MEET THE PRESS MOTHERFUCKERS!

IT'S TIME FOR MEET THE PRESS MOTHERFUCKERS!


YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO BLAST YOUR SPEAKERS TO THIS SHIZZNET!

YEAH!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!
*pumps fist repeatedly*
I GOT THE COFFEE AND DONUTS! I don't know what you peeps are doing but I'm doin' it. I'm doin it right now. I'm meeting the press!


YOU TELL 'EM TIM DAVID GREGORY!!!!

BOOYA!

But you aint no Tim Russert, You just humble yourself with that knowledge, freaky lookin' dude.

Smile Now, Cry later...

I know. I know. We're all sad cause Tim's no longer press meeting.

Moment of silence, plz.



Check out James Carville his pasty white leg showing. That is what grief does to the meeters of the press. He's most famous for encouraging former president Clinton to wage politics "Cajun style"

what "cajun style" precisely entails is still a mystery.

Remember folks. YOU AIN'T SHIT UNTIL YOU'RE ON MEET THE PRESS MAKING HAND GESTURES!







My my Andrea, it's almost like you're suggesting Alan's 'invisible hand' is disproportionately large

Did I mention this show is filled with hand gestures?


A brand new day folks. Fo' realz now. Let's pour a 40 to the curb fo' our homies dead before their time.


R.I.P

Now let's meet the press!


Aftermath:
To be honest David Gregory is so amazingly useless. I was hoping for even the slightest bit of calling people out on their shit, if only not to completely desecrate Tim Russert's memory. Keith Olbermann demonstrates better journalism than does David Gregory.

This shit is like the fucking view. I take that back.The view has more integrity and at least they make Elisabeth Hasselbeck cry every now and then. They don't spend all their time cooing in the ears of their guests


Everyone knows that the only effective way to host a show like this is to ask a question you know the guest can't or won't answer and then keep asking it over and over and over, at least a dozen times, till everyone watching is consumed by hatred for you, the guest, or both.

No comments: